The follow-up to the best-selling The Storm Whale, in a brand new cased board book format! It’s winter time and Noi’s island is covered in a blanket of snow. Even the sea is icing over. Noi is worried about the little whale he saved last summer – can he survive the harsh conditions? Little does Noi know that it’s the little whale’s turn to save him.
A magical and touching story about a lasting friendship. A truly beautiful work packing a real emotional punch.
The Storm Whale in Winter
Author: Benji Davies Published: 2018
Leave a review
Other books worth reading
- Reader Review – Young Sherlock Snake Bite By Andrew Lane adminrf18 2020-06-04T13:14:09+00:00
- Reader reviews – The Subtle Knife By Philip Pullman adminrf18 2020-05-10T20:23:33+00:00
- Reader reviews – The Dream Snatcher by Abi Elphinstone adminrf18 2020-04-09T15:09:33+00:00
- Reader review – Attack of the Demon Dinner Ladies by Pamela Butchart adminrf18 2019-11-12T14:49:56+00:00
- Reader review – To Wee Or Not To Wee by Pamela Butchart adminrf18 2019-06-05T08:07:47+00:00