Resources & Downloads
Once has your organisation has registered to take part in Reading Force, we’ll send you a free pack of resources. You can also download pdfs below.
- Information leaflet – for children and families. This explains how Reading Force works.
- Guide – a brief guide about the scheme for Reading Force Ambassadors and staff. Explains how it works, who it is for, and how organisations and settings can get Service children involved.
Our more detailed brochure complete with family stories and case studies is now available - request one here
- Letter for parents - introductory letter about Reading Force to accompany scrapbook.
- Promotional poster – to raise awareness of Reading Force in settings and organisations. Printed copies available on request.
- Scrapbook – all a family needs to get started. Our scrapbooks include a pull-out guide with information on how to participate and a Freepost postcard to claim a free book. Families can request yours here, and schools and organisations can order copies. If you need extra pages they can also be downloaded.